Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Restorative Circles

Recently I have found NVC and I believe this is going to help all the relationships within my life and this concept I want to spread far and wide as hurts take up to much time and transform the way we see each other and overall our quality of life. All the people I know prior to the US Conference are affected by violent communication and this needs to change.

This other thing called Restorative Circles; this helps rebuild relationships... thus this will be another set of tools we will gather under our belts within our relationship and hopefully our families.

http://vimeo.com/6557584 - 16 mins Interview with Dominic Barter in which he describes his work with Restorative Circles, a Restorative Justice model developed in Brazil.

P.S. I so want to go to Brazil!!

No comments:

Post a Comment