Monday, September 20, 2010

Hi All,

Welcome to me, Candice Marie Thompson!
This site is something that I have been needing to do for quite a while now... my life with our growing family has shifted my focus for awhile. I am now feeling very busy though slightly more balanced (get this; it took us two children to get me to see I really needed to have a bit of time to myself ... hehe). This blog is my personal space for growth and development upon my understandings on who I/we want to be.
It is so beautiful I have just realised my 2 year old has just fallen asleep beside me....I am so lucky to have such a beautiful family!
It took a little bit of thought to get the name that I wanted for this blog spot; I finally settled as you can see with Refining and Redefining as we are always refining our thoughts and who we want to be and in this process we are also redefining our view of ourselves and how we promote what we believe in. This is really a description of the continual learning process called life and our corresponding changes in our identity. I am so fascinated by learning that I decided to study teaching... as you will see it wasn't until just really recently that I have started beginning questioning  this pre-defined avenue.

No comments:

Post a Comment